All puppies will be free of internal and external parasites. All shots will be up to date. A clean bill of health issued
by a certified veterinarian will be given with all pups sold. Breeder guarantees against any hereditary defects. See below
for additional information:
|Sale and conditions on guarantee of animal
that the puppy's eyes and hips are good until the age of 26 months. Conditions of guarantee are stated below. Must
be seen by OPTHALMOLOGIST BY 26 MONTHS of age.
Any dog purchased from us that is found to have retinal or hip
dysplasia and has followed the guidelines stated below, will be given a replacement puppy of comparable breeding and price.
If buyer chooses to receive a puppy of a higher breeding and price, the price of the dog covered by this guarantee will apply
toward the higher price of the new puppy. In order for this guarantee to be honored, buyer must abide by the following rules:
The dog must carry the prefix name of Tripp's in its name, when registered with the American Kennel
Club, ICCF/CCAA, or other registry.
- The dog must be X-rayed by a competent veterinarian and evaluated by the O.F.A. between the age of
6 months and 26 months of age.
- The dog must be returned back to us along with his/her registration papers that are to be transferred
back to Tripp's Cane Corsos. This copy of the guarantee must accompany the dog.
- All the freight charges are to be paid by the buyer for both the replacement dog as well the dog
- O.F.A. shall be the sole judge regarding hips. Hips must be rejected by O.F.A.
- CERF shall be the sole judge of hereditary eye problems. Eyes must be rejected by CERF.
- The dog must not be used for breeding until X-rayed and approved by O.F.A. and CERF. If this dog has
sired or whelped a litter, then this guarantee is void.